Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New hair design, Kids and surgery.

Well once again I haven't posted for awhile. School , kids and life are keeping me busy. I'm doing great at school and have decided to once again enter another updo contest. I won't know the results till next week and I didn't even enter to win. I just wanted to challenge myself and here are photo's of my entry.






The kids are doing great and really enjoyed Christmas. Sis is getting straight A's in school and is reading above her level (WOOOOHOOO! Way to go sis).  Bubby is struggling in school this year but says he is trying to get caught up. I know he can do it and he will. Instead of buying school photo's (no money to buy) I took the kids to Gettysburg  around Little Round Top and Devil's Den. These are the photo's we decided to use for the fall pictures.  I just wish they weren't so dark.

I have also been trying to get stuff ready for a 1 to 2 night hospital stay stating Dec. 28th.. I am having surgery and will be recovering for 6 weeks.  I'm having a total abdominal hysterectomy. The doctor is also gonna clean up scar tissue build up from previous surgeries. Hopefully this will end most of my pain.

I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

The updo is wonderful as are the kids fall photos!!!
I am SO sorry you are having this surgery, but hopefully you won't be in agony anymore. I will pray for a quick recovery...I know your family will take good care of you!!
Happy new year, may next year be the best.
xo

Amel said...

Hope your surgery goes well including recovery period. HURRAAAYYYYY for Faith's great grades and Gage is SO tall now!

The updo looks pretty complicated to me. GOOD LUCK with the contest and have a blessed New Year!