Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Memorial Day and A Hodge Podge

  Well first and foremost I want to say Happy Memorial Day!  My dad was a veteran not by choice. but I come from a long line of veterans and I appreciate all they have done and I wish the best to all serving now.

  I also want to wish my hubby a Happy 17th Anniversary which we celebrated yesterday on the 28th. I love you with all my heart and soul.

  I have been practicing nail designs here is my latest one.



Sis is done  with Girl Scouts till September and she got her awards for the year. My son graduates 8th grade this year and I will get pics of that to show you later on.

We luckily missed a bad storm a few days ago but the clouds that moved in looked pretty wicked.


Well that's enough for now.

1 comment:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

some great photos! Howdy from old SpeedyCat :-)